What information we gather and track
We request personal information when you make a booking or an enquiry, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities on our website.
1. If you submit an
enquiry or booking on-line with us, we will ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction - such as your name, address, and if making a booking via our secure server, we ask for credit card details.
2. You make the decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
How do we use the information we gather.
We use personally identifiable information in the following
1. To provide you with information about any requests that are made with regards to accommodation and
2. To assist us in creating content that is relevant to
3. To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your
4. To finalise bookings for your stay in our region.
With whom we may share your information
We do not share any collected information about you with any party with the exception of the company you wish to make a firm booking
with. In addition, Cairns Holiday & Getaway Guide sends your e-mail enquiries directly to some of our listed vendors We require that these vendors keep the personal information of customers secure and confidential. We also require that these vendors use personal information only on behalf of Cairns Holiday & Getaway
Guide. Please be advised that in certain instances, it may be necessary for Cairns Holiday & Getaway Guide to disclose your personal information to government officials or law enforcement agencies as required by our legal obligations.